Monday 19 May 2014

THE AFTERMATH

When I thought the blogging experience was over, I should have known it was erroneous.
If indeed a prophet had blatantly prophesied that my birthday was going to revive and revamp my attitude towards blogging, I surely wouldn't have believed any part of it.
I definitely wouldn't have bought into that notion because I felt the zeal wasn't there anymore, the thought that, the euphoria that captivated my first post as a blogger no longer exist made it more incredible. The passion has just being vanquished.
But until yesterday, when I decided to recapitulate my twenty one year's on earth by producing simple sentences to depict how merciful the Lord has being, I wouldn't have come to experience once again, the blissfulness surrounding blogging .
I felt the spirit is back, the metaphorical enthusiasm has been restored, an opportunity to say goodbye to mediocrity,an avenue to exploit talent of enormous value.
I pray against any lackadaisical spirit that may plunge my balcony to devour my expertise.
Indeed, the aftermath of my birthday brought nothing but joy and smiles...
     twg

No comments:

Post a Comment